Friday, May 22, 2009

Memorial Day

I hate to say this but I am so looking forward to have a long weekend. I am just beat from work and school and trying to get my well water problems solved. I finally have water after a weekend without and after paying the plumbers....well....no new yarn and fabric for me for a while. Okay I will just cut back!

The weather is so beautiful that I just want to sit outside and soak up the sun. Imight just do that. I have no plans for the weekend....wasn't invited to any bar-b-ques which is just fine with me. I did go to the grocery yesterday and I am set for my stay-at-home weekend. I am so in the mood to sew.

To all those who are planning family or friend get-to-gethers, have a wonderful and safe time! Enjoy.....it will soon be so hot we will not be able to stand it!

We are getting out of work early....so happy holidays and be safe!

No comments: