Monday, February 01, 2010

Snow - way too much!

Living in Virginia all of my life we just haven't haven't had that much snow in the areas I have lived. But this year has outdone itself! We have had significant snowfalls. There was one on Saturday and I loved seeing it come down but then I began to wonder just how I was going to get out. It was only 8 inches and by most peoples standards...that's not much. But when you don't' unusually have any or very little...I was worried. With my bad knee and back I just didn't know if I could do it. But then again, the angels of the neighborhood once again came out and cleaned my drive way. I was so grateful! So this morning I, along with all the other commuters, headed out to work in 21 degree weather and I hope that some of this stuff melts today. I had a hard time starting my car, my feet are still cold, and I slid making a turn onto the road that takes me to the train station. So this morning I am moving a little slower and just trying to get some organization and work done here at work. I think I am going to make a list for work and then for home.

I started my online class for finishing my Bachelors and I will do two more in about 6 weeks. Then I will be completely finished. These last two were added to the new course outline and I had to take them because I procrastinated and had to reapply for school so I fell under the catalog....this is going to teach me not to procrastinate anymore!

I did spend the weekend getting homework done, doing some housework and the rest knitting on projects I am trying to complete.

I have found my camera cable so when I take some pictures of the projects I am working on, I will post them.

Until another day....

No comments: