Thursday, December 07, 2006

Wow...were has the time gone? I am very busy at work and spend my time communting in the morning and evening. I have knit several pairs of socks (or at least started them) and I have finished one scarf.

I still need to learn how to post my pictures to this site. I recieved my package the other day from my knit and coffee swap partner. It was so wonderful. I can't wait to start a knitting project with the yarn and the coffee....well it smells so heavenly. I am using up some coffee I already had and then I am going to savor it.

I still need to get my partners package to her. Everytime I get ready to mail it I find something else wonderful to add to it. It will be like Christmas once I finish. Can you tell I am very excited about this swap? I have had so much fun preparing the package.

Happy Stitches!

2 comments:

Knittymama said...

Do you have a little picture icon on the toolbar when you type your post? If you do, just click on that and it will set you up to add your picture.

So glad you've had fun with the swap!

I. M. Knittified said...

Hey, you did it...you started a blog. And, I even found it. I kept looking to see if you had signed up for the Knitter's Coffee Swap and just figured you had changed your mind. I'm glad you enjoyed the swap!