Monday, September 08, 2008

It's a new Monday!

Well...I survived my little same day surgery. I have some lady issues and I had to have the dreaded D&C. So far things are fine but I will know more when I go back to the doctor on the 19th. Other than that I had a nice weekend. My mom came down to be with me and of course now my house is all clean and all the laundry is completed. Okay...we all know that is won't stay that way forever...but I will do my best. But for the next week, I can knit and sew guilt free....Okay....I do that anyway....but I don't have to wade through the mess at night now. LOL.

Hopefully I can get some pictures taken of some very nice things I have received...boy I am so far behind there!

Keep me in all of your prayers for my poor old worn out body to heal...did I get some sympathy there....LOL

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Awww, Iva, i hope that you feel a little better after your same day surgery. (And i know that i would feel better about someone doing my laundry!) I'll pray for a speedy recovery and that the doctors can figure everything out. (They can always use some heavenly guidance.)