Here are my answers to the posted questions for Knitting and Coffee Swap Four!
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
1. Whole bean or ground? Whole
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Fully loaded
3. Regular or flavored? Regular
4. How do you drink your coffee? Cream and sugar. I use raw sugar when I have it.
5. Favorite coffee ever? Seattles Best. But I am open to new types of coffee. I love a medium robust blend.
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? I like a good robust flavorful coffee. I do like Folgers so I am not really picky.
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee?8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? I love butter cookies or any type of cruchy treat that is great with coffee. Anything chocolate is also my downfall!
9. Yarn/fiber you love? I love all fibers. I prefer natural fibers.....I hate the acrylics.
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? Acrylics
11. What's on your needles? What isn't. I have several shawls and many socks. I am on a quest to finish things before I start something new.
12. Favorite colors? I love just about any color. I tend to lean towards blues, purples, pinks and greens. Brown being my least favorite. Even though lately I have started liking mocca colors.
13. Allergies? None really, but I can't be around things that smell like smoke.
14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? I really love many things and I am not hard to please. I love post-it notes, stationary, pens and mechanical pencils. I love bags and any little thing that is interesting to make knitting more fun. I am a quilter so I love fat quarters, pins, needle cases and anything that has to do with knitting and sewing.