Monday, July 05, 2010

Time...it's not enough

I sit and worry and wonder....I can't seem to get things done. I want a relationship with someone that I have fallen so deeply in love with and yet...it doesn't seem to happen. I pray daily for him to ask me out...or just come visit. I have invited and he always has an excuse. Am I so naive that I don't see that he likes me but not to date. I am lonely and I hate this lonely feeling. I wonder on a daily basis how so many of my friends go through divorces and within a very short period of time they either have a relationship or are married again......and here I sit alone. I have encouraged them and I have sat and listened to their endless unhappy stories. Then I experience the abandonment of their friendship because they are too busy with their "new Love"....I live in a sadness that I can't even describe. When will my turn come? Why are my prayers not answered? I only want to find love and give love...and yet my heart is always broken....

No comments: