Saturday, July 24, 2010

It's Too Hot!

I don't know how others feel about our hot weather here on the East but I can't stand it! I have always lived in the basic area within a 50 mile radius....but I still don't tolerate the heat well. It's the humidity that is awful...okay hot is hot....not matter with humidity or not. All I want to do is lay in front of the fan and turn down the air conditioning until icicles form...okay not that much but I am dying with the heat......yucky.....yucky!

On a happier note I just finished a scarf for a swap friend. I need to get her package off next week. It will travel to Italy. She sent my package already and I am behind. Well not really behind. We have until the end of the month, I am still okay.

1 comment:

Decoracion cocinas said...

Aw, this was a very nice post. In idea I wish to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and actual effort to make an excellent article… however what can I say… I procrastinate alot and not at all appear to get one thing done.