Friday, February 16, 2007

ICE! ICE! ICE!********and COLD!

Tuesday it snowed and sleeted and the worst was yet to come. I woke up to about 1 and 1/2 inches of ICE! It was very beautiful but it kept me home for 2 days. Now you would think being home for two days a person would accomplish many things. Not me! I got so sleepy and all I wanted to do was to sleep and stay snuggled under my warm blanket and do nothing! I am now back at work and I have heaps of work to do. Now all I can think about is what I could be doing at home! Don't know if this is and "age" thing or just tired of the cold!

I had school last night and I did feel a little more accomplished when I got home. I hope this lasts and I get my "to do list" checked off some!

I have my sewing machine set up on the dining room table and I plan to sew tonight. I have some projects in the works and some ready to go. They are quick projects and I hope that my motivation mojo stays in place!

I know to most, the temperature being in the teens is not much, but us poor Virginians......ya'llllll...this is way to cold for us Southern ladies and gents!

I plan to post pictures this weekend. We have a long weekend....it is a holiday for us and the government has graciously given us off Monday so I can have three days to sleep......whooooooops....no.....accomplish many things!

Keep stitching!

No comments: