Thursday, May 08, 2008

I am so Hooked on the Stephanie Plum series!

Have anyone of you read the Janet Evanovich books with the bounty hunter Stephanie Plum? I have laughed and laughed till I cry. They are so worth reading. They take you mind off of things and you want to just read and read. They are a quick read and you don't have to think but they are a hoot. There are 12 out in paperback and the 13th is out in hardcover. Her newest one (14th) is due in June. If you want fun reading, check them out......okay this is why I haven't been blogging or knitting much. Well....I also just finished a class for my degree that I thought I would die from. I now need fun reading. I have slipped in knitting though. I have 2 pairs of socks almost completed for 2 swaps I am in. And I am starting on a scarf for a swap. So of course ....priorities first...LOL....warmer weather is around the corner and I have planned some lazy afternoons to do fun things.
Later..............

No comments: