Friday, June 13, 2008

Secret Pal 12 Contest - My favorite Summer drink

We were asked by our hostess what our favorite summer drink is. I would have to say my favorite summer drink is iced tea followed by fresh lemonade. I love fresh brewed tea with lots of ice and a touch of lemon. I don' t like my tea sweetened but occasionally I will sweeten it ever so lightly with raw sugar. I also love fresh lemonade, squeezed and with the lemon rings in the pitcher. I am a Southern gal through and through!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yet another thing we've got in common - our drink preference - right down to our tea being unsweatened : ) Uncanny!

ps: sadly, I'm not a Southern gal(geographically speaking).

scappyhappy said...

Oh but you could be by association! LOL! I am excited to eventually know who you are!

Wendy said...

I have tagged you for the 7 MEME. See my blog for details.