Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Belated Easter to Everyone!

This weekend was a blur. I seemed to get things done and yet not all that I needed to. I am leaving on Thursday to meet friends in Florida for a much needed vacation. I am so tired of this cold weather and my allergies have acted up....I feel awful and my knee is really getting worse. But on the positive side I have lost 7 lbs. and still trying. I am back on my healthier eating plan. I joined an at work Weight Watcher program and I feel very good about things. I am watching more what I eat and making those healthier choices. Harder this weekend, but I managed to be pretty good. The good thing about being around my friends this weekend is that they are trying to stick with the program too...so we will shop for goodies instead of eat! We do plan to go to our favorite restaurant and have this wonderful salad we always get when we are there.....so I will tell everyone about it once I get back. Happy Belated Easter and I hope everyone had a glorious time.....

1 comment:

Miss Me said...

you're probably in florida by now... we've just finished year end and i am finally *trying* to get caught up on blog reading! have a lovely vacation.