Monday, April 27, 2009

Is it Spring or did I miss it?

We went from 50 degree weather right into the 90 degree stuff! Of course this is a typical Virginia weather pattern if you life within a 50 mile radius of Washington DC. I think I have complained about this along with everyone else for years.....what can I do about it .....absolutely nothing! LOL The really bad part about this weekend is that I found out that my brand new air conditioning system failed. So I have to get the repair man out to see what is the matter with it...I was miserable yesterday. I can take the cold but I can not take the heat.

I was in FL last week visiting High School friends. We had such a good time and I hated to come back....I love the slower pace there and of course the gorgeous weather..... oh well ....I have a number of years before I can even entertain retirement....so until then I will just visit!

I wanted to knit yesterday but I was so sweaty that I couldn't hold the needles very long.....yes it did cross my mind to go to an air conditioned place....but guess what....I stayed in my jammies all day and didn't want to get out of them....sad....huh? I think I needed it though!

This week at work is going to be hectic and I am finishing up my class....which I have done horribly in.....and then I am going to relax for the summer.....or at least do some things I want to do. Being a responsible adult just isn't what I thought it would be when I was younger.....LOLOLOLOL...

1 comment:

Kitten With a Whiplash said...

Glad you enjoyed your trip. I love "jammie days", but they are few and far between. We had some 80 and 90 degree weather about a week ago, and now back to 60s. I'd rather have the heat!