Monday, May 07, 2007

A Lazy Weekend!

I can't believe I left my rant up so long. I intended to post this week end but.....I was just out of it. Thanks for the positive feedback Kaki! It's great when you have new friends that post nice things.

After working so hard for my great grade for my class....I have become the all time slug! I have been so tired. But this is the allergy season and it seems worse than ever. I start back to school May 21st and I am not really looking forward to it. But it will be one more class down and the light at the end of the tunnel for graduation has finally shown brightly! I went to my counselor and found out that I can graduate next May if I really put my nose to the grindstone....and you better believe I am. I love attending classes but I am so tired of doing homework. But the rewards for all my hard work over the years has been worth it!

I still haven't talked about my class with Melissa Leapman. My daughter and I had such a good time. We learned several different types of edgings and I can see using them on socks purses and of course sweaters. I was so enthralled with learning that I forgot to take pictures at the class.....can you believe that. Both my daughter and myself had our cameras and we forgot to take pictures. I will take some of my samples and post later. However, we did get our books autographed by her. At least part of the old noodle was working.

Today being Monday is even harder to get motivated but I really need to get into the swing of work. I really should have come in on Sat. to work...but like the little child I can be..."I didn't want to!".

I did get to see a friend from high school who was in town from FL. We got to visit for a few hours....it was nice and I hope she is able to come back up and we can get together again....maybe I will make the trip down there. I need to start planning a few trips......need to find more yarn shops! LOL

My daughter is visiting a friend in CA and I called her last night. She found some really neat yarn shops and she said she is bringing me home some treats. I can't wait. I have the best daughter in the world!

Well better actually earn my living.....until the next post....keep those knitting needles clicking and new yarn shops on the horizon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all need a lazy weekend every now and then. I hope you enjoyed yours. I just wanted to check in and make sure you rec'd the e-card I sent -- you never know what's going to get redirected to the junk mail file. Anyway - I would hate for you to feel left out.

scappyhappy said...

Yes I did! Thank you! I need to post that also when I get them! I have had fun sending them to my secret pals too! Thank you again Secret Pal I check all my junk mail though....I have had items end up there when they were never sent there before. Take care and I can't wait until you reveal yourself!
Iva