Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Monkey Socks Almost Done!



These are the Monkey Socks I am knitting for my swap partner. I have to say all of the socks posted on the Monkey Sock blog site are wonderful. If you get the chance browse the site. Cute....cute ...way too cute!

I have only been able to knit on the train. My nights right now are working late and when I get home it's studying. Two more weeks and then life will be a little better.

Well..I have to put the clothes in the dryer and head to bed....

Keep those needle clicking!

3 comments:

Miss Me said...

nice looking socks. i'm knitting with the tofutsies yarn as well, and also for a swap. but not for a sock swap... there is a knitter out there who doesn't knit socks and has never owned a pair of handknit socks! i'm going to try to suck her into the sock vortex.

Anonymous said...

They look great! Keep up the good work.

-Your SP11 friend :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Swap Pal your socks are looking great - number two will come even faster than number one. It won't be long now. Keep up the good work.