Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sock It To Me Twice

I just signed up for this swap Sock It To Me Twice . Miss Me had it on her blog and she always has fun and interesting things there...so I took the leap and signed up. I am so excited. I love socks and love to knit them! Go and check it out.

I start my next class tonight and I will be so busy for the next 8 weeks. But it will be one more class down to complete my degree. The end is so close and before I know it I will be walking down that graduation isle and I will be so happy. I have reached the "I am so tired of this stage" and I am so ready to move on to other things. Mainly just have adult fun and relaxation!

Thank goodness for my portable knitting that I can take and relax even for just a moment. I am so greatful for that. I am a quilter and I miss my bigger projects...but I have put them on the back burner since I have been in school....just not enough time.

Well...better get things ready for tonights class and take advantage of being off today.

No comments: