Thursday, October 09, 2008

Anyone out there have a brother or friend looking for a good Martha Stewart type?

Not really rant...but a sigh of frustration....and a bit of lonliness thrown in.

It was worth a try....LOL.....I am now 16 years alone and I have not found a good man for a companion....what is wrong with this picture. I am either their best friend or they only want one thing and it doesn't include conversation.....mmmmm.....

I have tried everything...church okay I go for the right reasons but it doesn't hurt to look, the grocery store ....that was nuts.!...every match site know to man...and they love to take our money on that....okay haven't tried the bars but don't want to.....not a 21 year old and don't like that scene anyway.......And the worst thing that someone can say to me is ...."all the good ones are taken"......I can't believe that because I am a good one and I am not taken!!!!!

Okay...I have vented enough. I am looking forward to my long week next week. I will be off from work and I am going to sew, knit and enjoy the week. I am going to take a lady to lunch that I went to High School with. She has a severe case of MS and she just moved into my area, got in touch with me and I thought this would be nice for her to get out for the day. She doesn't drive anymore and is divorced. My good deeds still abound....I enjoy it.
(But keep in mind if you have a guy just hanging around and you don't know what to do with him....LOLOLOLO)

2 comments:

Miss Me said...

last time i orchestrated "a meeting" with 2 apparently normal people, i discovered that one of them WASN'T even close to normal! how could i have known this guy for more than a decade and not realized that he was a deviant??? still apologizing for that one... given my track record, unless i can get a guy with a clear psych report and criminal record check, i will not refer him to ANYONE for ANYTHING!!!

scappyhappy said...

Yeah...I have had some real looser set up dates. One claimed he could transport himself through his mind to other areas....space cadet!!! The person who set me up was shocked too...

Just was in that hole I get into every now and then...pitty party central! Just tough sometimes...and I have to get it off my chest.