Monday, January 05, 2009

Happy New Year!

Okay I am a bit late, but I spent this weekend trying to catch up on things. I am just about caught up on swap items I owe people. I am going to lay low with swapping this year. I need to accomplish things for me.

I hope everyone had a great holiday and as usual I am glad the frenzy is over. Though I have to say I didn't do a great deal ...I cut way back....it is still exhausting when you hurt. The old knees have given me trouble for the last two weeks....but I am determined to make it better this year.

I am back at work...not wanting to be here....but what can you do...you know the food and shelter thing....LOL. My desk is such a mess, that it will take me all day to clean and organize. I will have to really buckle down and get things done.

I am trying my very best to be more organized and I am slowly getting there. I am trying to finish projects instead of starting new ones. I hope I can keep this momentum up. Time will tell...LOL...but that is my full intention this year.

Well....Happy New Year again to everyone and I hope this is the year we all knit, sew and be merry all year long with an abundance of finished projects!

No comments: