Wednesday, December 31, 2008

And the Winners Are.......!

First of all let me apologize for not posting last night....later down in this post I will explain!

My little bears new name is Wexley Frederick.

The two winners are:

Deb - Wexley
Kitten with a Wiplash - Frederick

Everyone gave such wonderful names! I loved them all. As a matter of fact I am keeping all the pieces of paper and when I go to name any other cute stuffed animals I am going to use your suggestions!

For the two of you who won please contact me at iwcquilts@aol.com with your contact info so I can send you the packages!

Thank you all for participating and please always stop by to say hello!

The reason I didn't post last night was.......as you all have read on my blog, I work in Washington DC and travel by train to work from Fredericksburg VA which is 50 miles south of the DC area. Well this week they are running what they call and "S" schedule which simply means....not all trains run. Of course I forget this yesterday and had to wait an hour for the next train on the cold platform. Then about 15 miles from my stop the previous train running broke down and they offloaded all the passengers onto our train. Well...what should have been an hour and 15 minute ride home turned into a 2 and half hour trip. I didn't get home until 8:30 and I ate and went to bed. I have to get up at 5:00 in the morning and I completely forgot to post the winners. I hope you will all forgive me! The pay is good...but the hours are rough!

And I also can't seem to post the picture so I have added a link so you can see the cutie!

No comments: