Monday, March 16, 2009

I Just Have To Rant!

I know, I know...I need to post pictures but they will have to wait later in the week. Right now I just have to rant about this. I was so furious on Sat. I could have just spit!

Well...my Saturday started out with me being a little late for my hair appointment and I just hate that because my hair dresser is the sweetest young lady and cute as she can be. She really performs miracles on my head and I just am so greatful to have found her. She is also the one who led me to my massage person who lead me to the nail lady and so on....Okay....I came out of the salon feeling so beautiful, headed for my care to meet a very good friend for breakfast when I hear someone calling...."lady" ...."lady"...so I turn and this little Asian lady was waving me to come to her in her dri-cleaners store....okay..the whole time I am checking to see if I have something stuck to me or my pants are dragging toliet paper or something. When I get in she explains she owns the store and she tried to catch me when I was going into the salon. I am thinking she dragged me into her store for some sales promotion when I was in a hurry. Oh NO.....she asked me did I know about a weight loss product that she was hocking and she would like me to try it.....I was flabber gasted!!!!!!!!!! She pointed at my full figure and said I could use it....by now I ready to deck the little busy body and I looked at her and said no thank you I am on another program....and that I took medicine which I could not just take any quackery type items....she then tells me it is "all natural"...I was so pissed I just turned and left! Can you believe this!!!??????? How dare anyone even think they can begin to do this. In her broken English she kept talking to me about this stupid product....I couldn't believe it. The words I wanted to fling back and they were not pretty....but I didn't. AND THEY CALL AMERICANS RUDE. I grant you I need to loose a significant amount of weight but I am 5'9" tall and carry my weight well. I do work on it but when and how is my business alone!!!!! I would no more turn to anyone and say something about their hight or any type of noticable thing I would perceive as a flaw. This women had no idea who I was or my circumstances. I could be dying and have taken medicine that created this. RUDE! RUDE! RUDE! I plan to talk to the owners of the Salon and make sure they understand that this RUDE women is accosting their customers...I am not the only fluffy lady who frequents that salon. BTW...my wonder hair dresser is fluffy like me and is more beautiful than this horrid little women ever could even imagine being. Oh....I am still boiling.

3 comments:

Kitten With a Whiplash said...

I admire your restraint. Is there a city agency you could report this woman to? I'm pretty sure Dry Cleaners are not licenced to sell herbal supplements.

scappyhappy said...

I have calmed down now but I should try and find out what can be done...

Miss Me said...

that is OUTRAGEOUS!