Monday, March 09, 2009

I Received My New TOY!!!!

On Friday I retrieved my packages from the post office and it was like Christmas. I received a wonderful package from my Coffee and Yarn swap partner, my knitting book I ordered and my Kindle II!!! I will have to post pictures of the wonderful package my swap partner sent. She so read me! I wanted to dive into the butter cookies but I am being good to photograph all first. I have already downloaded two books on my Kindle and well....I am so happy right now....LOL

I had my girly day also on Friday. I went to the post office, then headed to my massage lady...oh Heaven. I then went to have my nails done and finally my facial. I am getting so pampered and I am loving it. I have to admit that my facial is more of a corrective procedure and my lines around my eyes are diminishing along with that horrid menopause acne I was getting.

I am not vain at all, but I believe in trying to keep myself the best looking I can...after all I am on the market! (LOL)

Okay.....pictures will follow if I am not completely exhausted tonight.

1 comment:

Kitten With a Whiplash said...

I like your new picture, that top is cute and good colors for you.