Thursday, March 26, 2009

Well once again I have signed up for WW!

Well....I did it again. I have signed up for Weight Watchers at work. I think this time it will work. I feel this fighting urge inside now. I am heavier now that I have ever been in my life and I hate myself for what I have done to "ME"....but I got myself into this mess and I will get myself out. I think being at work I will feel more in control of the whole situation and not be tempted to cheat! Please ...everyone keep good thoughts for me and keep those encouraging thought waves heading to me...I can be weak and bad at times.....but this has got to stop and my whole life needs to change. I just plain feel bad and with all my health issues in the last few years....I am old enough to know better than to some of the crazy eating frenzies I have been on......
To healthier eating and that is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: