Monday, November 03, 2008

A little more productive!

I had a very nice weekend and I did get some things done. I have learned that I am just incredibly slow. That is all there is to it! Of course this boot thingy is getting me down and keeping me from really accomplishing things. I get so tired. I did get a temporary handicap sticker so now I am not so exhausted in the morning and evening going and getting home from work. I am hoping to even venture to the greatly needed shopping at the grocery store. I am out of everything! I did get the trash down to the road...had to haul it in the car, but that was a major feat in itself......I look like a penguin walking or some of you younger set...a weeble wobble! Unfortunately, I can fall down! LOL

I did treat my self to a pedicure and it was heaven....my feet are so tired and achy....but it was nice and I came home a relaxed so much I fell asleep on Friday. Must have needed it.

On a happier note: This weekend I will get to see my great nephew for the first time. He was born on his grandfathers (my brother's) birthday in July. I can't wait to hug, kiss and spoil and then give him back...I am the best Aunt for that. This is what being a great Aunt and Grandma is all about. I enjoy it so much and the kids love me best....hehehehe!

Still am looking for my camera cord...but not all that hard. I forgot about it this weekend. Once I find it I will have lots of pictures to post.

The weather is cooler and so enjoyable now that I hate to come in the house and work....LOL...but I have to do the work thing or I can't support the yarn and fabric thing! LOLOLOLOL!

Take care all and have a great weekend.

No comments: