Friday, April 27, 2007

I GOT AN "A" I am so Proud of myself!

Last night I felt a big weight lifted from my shoulders. I completed a great deal at work and I took my final exam at school for this course and I made an "A". This professor has us correct the papers in class since it is usually a multiple choice. I was really worried because I hadn't studied as much as I wanted to but I surprised myself. Knew more that I realized. Now I have about three weeks of relax time and then back to school for the summer session. I am knocking my classes out one at a time. Hopefully I will graduate within the next year or so.

One more day (today) and then I take the Melissa Leapman class....yeah! Will post more about the class and pictures this weekend.

I am a much more relaxed lady now. I know I will be able to enjoy my weekend.

No comments: