Okay...here is my questionnare for my Knitter and Coffee swap!
1. Whole bean or ground? I love whole bean and then grind my own, but if it is too hard to find, ground is okay.
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Fully Loaded....is there any other way?
3. Regular or flavored? Regular, sorta got tired of the flavors....need my hearty straight drink in the morning.
4. How do you drink your coffee? In a china mug....I love china cups ....okay whatever is clean....
5. Favorite coffee ever? Seattle's Best Breakfast Blend or Starbucks Breakfast blend...but I am game to try others.
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? I am fussy. I like a good coffee, not a weak one...brand names seem to deliver.
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? I love any type of bread. Plain, pastry, or cookies....shortbread, biscuit, and any English biscuit.
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? don't think so....
9. Yarn/fiber you love? I love natural fibers. They can have some blended fibers in sock yarn, but I prefer the natural ones.
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? Squeaky acrylic yarn.
11. What's on your needles? Cystal palace, Brittney, Addi, Denise....I have them all...I recently tried the Knitpicks equivalent to Addis and I love them.
12. Favorite colors? Blue, purple, green, red, pink....okay a lot....but I don't care for brown or orange. They just don't do anything for me.
13. Allergies? None that I know of.
14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? I am not much of an issue person....I just really like to swap! I also love tote bags....little small or any kind of zippered bags. Bit of an obsession with me. I like gadgets too.