Thursday, April 05, 2007

It's the Weekend for me - starting tonight!

In my job, I work 9 hour days so I can have every other Friday off. This is my Friday off and I am so glad! I am so looking forward to my pampering day and then Sunday with my family. It turned so cold here in Fredericksburg last night. You would think it was January and not April. I am so ready to shed the coat and just enjoy some spring weather. Not sure when that is going to happen since they are calling for snow flurries on Sunday. Just have to make the best of it.

I ordered some blue yarn from Knit Picks I hope is going to arrive today. I have wanted to knit a shawl with pockets and I finally found the pattern I want to use. So.....when I get it on the needles, I will post a picture.

I am working diligently to get my SP10's package together and in the mail on Friday.....I have some Easter goodies for her kids and of course her...and well...fortunately she only lives 50 miles away .....so it will be on time even mailing it on Friday...(I hope!)

Happy Easter to all!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I get the privilege to treat you this month! I can't wait to get out and start hunting down some goodies for you! I hope you had a great Easter with your family. Did you hunt eggs inside or out? It looks like it was COLD there!!! Have a great week!
Your knitters treat pal!

scappyhappy said...

To my knitters treat pal....Oh....I am so excited! I had a great Easter and since my grandson was at his other grandparents, eggs were not on the agenda. Yes, it was so cold here on the weekend. It actually snowed on Sat. It is all gone now and I hope we don't see it until next year!