Thursday, April 26, 2007

It's a good day in the Neighborhood!

It is Thursday and only one more day unitl the weekend...hooorayyyy! My class with Melissa Leapman is on Sat. and I can't wait. I have all my samples knit and I am ready. I will be able to relax and enjoy myself. I finish with part of my final tonight and the take home part by Monday. Then I get about 3 weeks of fun and then back to the grindstone. I enjoy going to class, but I am like a little kid with homework....I hate it! I don't have that many more classes to take so I will just hang in there until I can achieve my goal of my degree. Why I waited until I was in my 40's and 50's to start to school....well I do know.....it was called survival after the divorce.

Anyway...on another fun topic. I received a wonderful package from my SP10 pal.....I will post pictures later. It contained a wonderful skein of sock yarn, pins to hold pieces in place to put your garment together, yarn wash, and knitters ointment. I was so surprised. What a grand gift!

Thank you, Thank you to my SP10 partner.
Gotta run and study some more before tonight!

No comments: