Wednesday, April 04, 2007

It's finally Wednesday!

This morning I woke to rain and the thoughts that I have just today and tomorrow, then my weekend starts. I am off on Friday and I have planned a "me day". Get my hair done and my monthly massage, hit my LYS and quilting shop and then spend the evening creating. Work has been tough this week and I am so ready for this weekend. And the best part is that it is Easter and I will be with all of my family....or at least some. They are calling for yucky weather though, but I am going to try to make the best of it. I am going to buy lots of chocolate Easter bunnies, marshmellow chicks, and chocolate East eggs to give to my grandson and my nieces and nephews and be the wonderful aunt and grandma that I hope I am....I just love to spoil the kids!

Happy Easter to all!
Keep those knitting needles clicking!

No comments: